Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Finally Getting the Time to Blog....Sweeeet

So it's been since Christmas since my last post.....and I realized since then that I want this blog to have more of a whimsical air about it than philosophical/sappy.....and no, this does not include the posts about my grandpa....those were totally called for.

Anyway, updates in the amazing life of this Alpha Delt. Things this semester have been INCREDIBLE! (Minus calculus) Let me lay it out for you bulleted-list style:

  • We recently initiated 71 amazing new sisters into the Beta Alpha chapter. I love every single one of them and can't be more proud to say that I had a hand in recruiting these incredible young ladies into our sisterhood!
  • This past Sunday (March 27) I competed in the Miss Indiana University pageant. No crown, but it took them almost a half hour to tabulate the scores which shows how close we all were!
  • I have found an incredible group of new friends in the past couple months that I would seriously die without. They're the best group of guys and have gotten me through some really tough times in the past few weeks; I love them to pieces
  • Through these friends, I was introduced to the most incredible guy I've ever met. He's a gentleman, talented, and wise beyond his years. We have the best conversations and I enjoy spending time with him. I haven't felt like this in a long time; he makes me smile even when I'm having a horrible day.....literally, he's made me grin ear to ear when I was a crying mess. I really hope he's around for a while.....I kinda like him :)
So basically that's what's going on in my life right now....happy as a clam, minus the fact that I have to venture to Indy tomorrow to see a dentist because my jaw is all messed up.....fail sauce. Oh well.....I'm still #winning....therefore, I am awesome :)

Peace Out, Girlscouts ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment