Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm Slaaaaackkkkiiiinnnnggggg!!!! *Insert Sad Face Here*

Wow! So much has happened since my last post! I'm slacking.....my apologies :)

So I'm officially an Indiana University Alumni as of May 7, 2011. Graduation was an incredible experience and I feel so blessed to be one of:
  • 8,562 graduates
  • Youngest was 18, Oldest was 65
  • 33 sets of twins
  • From 92 Indiana Counties
  • All 50 states
and
  • 91 countries
I feel so blessed that I had such an amazing experience in my 4 years at IU. From moving into Teter Boisen 1 in August of 2007 to Graduation this year, I can't imagine my life without being a Hoosier Girl!

The 2 most important men in my life <3

My rock. I couldn't have done it without them

So now it's time for job hunting, job hunting, and more job hunting.....because I definitely don't want to work at The Blue Gate for the rest of my life! So far, I've applied for Family Case Manager positions in Monroe, Miami, and Lake Counties, a State Eligibility Consultant in Marion County, and Victim Advocate positions in Allen and Elkhart county. The Victim Advocate job in Fort Wayne is VERY promising, as is the one in Elkhart county so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

As for the DCS jobs, the one in Lake County is pretty much out if I get it. Patrick isn't comfortable with me working in Gary, nor is my mom so I'm hoping that's not the only one I get back! 

The next couple weeks are going to be insanely busy but unbelievably fun as well! Next weekend I'm going with my best friend Tabby to Chicago to see Glee live! I can't wait! The week afterwards was supposed to be my sister Molly's wedding......buuuuut as of last night, the wedding is apparently called off. Regardless of whether or not the wedding happens, I'm still looking forward to a weekend with my incredible boyfriend. This is the longest we've gone without seeing each other since we started dating.....and it's killing me :( I miss him so much. Thank God for Skype!

So that's basically all that's going on in the life of Rachel right now. So....yay update :P

No comments:

Post a Comment